I personally enjoy making these for the Christmas holidays as they decorate the table with festive colors and stimulate the taste buds with an abundance of flavor.
These recipes are two fan favorite appetizers among my family and friends. No baking required and the same ingredients used for both except for the veggies.
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
A little of each food group all wrapped into one.
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 pkg.Smoked Prosciutto Fume
- 1 pkg. Goat Cheese with Dill
1. After washing the asparagus place in a steamer for 12-15 minutes.
2. While asparagus is steaming, spread the goat cheese evenly on the prosciutto with a butter knife.
3. Slice the prosciutto in 1″ slices.
4. Allow asparagus to cool then dry with a paper towel.
5. Wrap the goat cheese prosciutto slice around the asparagus.
6. Decorate the plate with some cherry tomatoes to add more color.
Cucumber, Prosciutto, Goat Cheese, Tomato Bites
These small bites are simple and easy to make for any occasion. A mouthful of colorful flavors all in one.
- Seedless cucumber – cut in 1/4″ slices
- Smoked Prosciutto Fume – cut in small 1″ squares
- Goat Cheese with Dill
- Cherry Tomatoes – cut in half
1. Cut the cucumber in 1/4″ slices
2. Dry the cucumber. If they are moist the goat cheese will slide off
3. Place a small chunk of goat cheese on top the cucumber slice
4. Place the prosciutto on top of the goat cheese
5.Place the tomato on top of the prosciutto