Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 10-15 minutes
1 lb lean ground beef
1/4 cup millet flour (or in a food processor pulse 1 cup puffed millet to a fine flour)
1 tbsp grated fresh garlic
2 tbsp chopped onion
2 tbsp salt
2 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp marjoram
- Combine eggs, millet flour, garlic, onion, salt, paprika and marjoram until fully mixed.
- Add the ground beef
- Using your hands, mesh together all ingredients until completely interlaced.
- Shape into six (1cm) thick patties using your hands.
- Add olive oil to nonstick skillet over medium heat. Be sure to have oil completely cover the bottom of the skillet.
- Cook until patties are golden brown