- You will never go to the bathroom alone again, EVER!!! (infant crawling stage eases you into this new reality)
- You will never shower in peace again (another point momma’s get used to)
- You may want to begin boiling cinnamon sticks to give your home a fresh aroma (watch the video below to find out why). Or invest in lots and lots of baking soda.
- It’s always about them and their fun. Rules can be set but according to the “Toddler handbook” Rules are meant to be broken.
The list goes on and on but I just wanted to give you a glimpse of what your toddler will teach you about motherhood.
Honorable mentions that were not shared but completely worthy.
- Momma’s, you will clap for everything. Clap, clap, clap…your toddler closed a door. Clap, clap, clap….your toddler smiled at you. Clap, clap, clap…the wind blew. Clap, clap, clap…a car passed by. Clap, clap, clap…you sneezed. Clap, clap, clap…just because. Tip: Just keep on clapping
- Toddler’s are bed hogs. Recently ‘Bug’ was sick and wanted to be with momma. A little quite time turned into an all nighter resulting in me sleeping on the edge as his little body sprawled across our bed.
- Toddler’s love repetition so don’t be alarmed when you’re asked to read the same 3-4 books every night before bed. Some of our books are duck taped together because he reads them all the time. This is a good thing that he loves to read but seriously, can we change books…pleeeeeease.
- Watch out for your nose. Just when you are not expecting it BAM!!! their head may come into contact with the protruding part of your face.
- THEY DON’T STOP…EVER!