All change comes from within us to make the first move. If we’re breathing, we can change.
- “All great changes are preceded by chaos.”~ Deepak Chopra
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” ~ Jimmy Dean
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Ghandi
- ” Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” ~ H Jackson Brown Jr
- “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” ~Lao Tzu
- “When you’re trying to motivate yourself, appreciate the fact that you’re even thinking about making a change.And as you move forward, allow yourself to be good enough.” ~Alice Domar
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ~Rumi
- “We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses.” ~Carl Jung
- “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” ~Tony Robbins
- “To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” ~Henri Bergson
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.